2016年6月2日木曜日

First impressions about "Animal Captivity"

 Hello, I will write down my understandings about the topic so far.

Many animals are put in zoos because they are disappearing from the wild but some people are against the idea of putting animals behind bars in cages. By surfing through the internet, I came to know that about 60 percent of the people think that animals should not be put in captivity such as in  zoos or aquariums. But other people argue that animals in danger should be protected from extinction by safe and peaceful man-made cages. I won't say which side I am on but I do think both sides have a point. Are animals happy in cages but don't have to worry about being eaten? Or would they rather live a life in freedom but have a risky one?

People have many ideas on this topic, and not all of them are positive. Whenever there are People for the idea, there are people with an argument. We would like to show you the ideas from both sides. We hope that you can get new ideas from this blog and share different ways of thinking!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm curious about your statistic that 60% of people are against keeping animals in captivity. Where did you find it?

    I suspect that a small percentage of the population are actually aquarium or zoo goers, so it seems conceivable that most people would be against animal captivity.

    返信削除
  2. I think the template is good because nature is closely related to animals and it's easy for us to imagine the topic.

    返信削除
  3. https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2014/10/30/10/04/monkey-509101_960_720.jpg

    I think this photo shows a kind of symbolic reality although we feel sad.

    返信削除
  4. Your posts are very understandable and well organized. In my opinion, it may be effective to use more recent articles so that people feel affinities with this controversial issue. (ex. Recently some bears attacked local Japanese.)

    返信削除